Beginner Flamenco Choreography
Bring your Flamenco dancing skills to the next level and get ready for the final showcase!
This repertory class is designed for our Beginner students who are interested in working on a piece of choreography. This is an opportunity to take your dancing skills to the next level by focusing on depth understanding of the technical challenges within the movement, on performance quality and to explore your own style. Feel confidence with the Rhythm, choreography, and technique to bring the best version of you!
Due to enjoy 100% this class, we highly recommend to be registered for the Beginner Flamenco Technique Class on Sundays (10:30am).
Get Ready for the final performance on May 13th and enjoy dancing with your friends!
- Repertory Class: Thursdays 6:30pm to 7:30 pm
- Flamenco Technique: Sundays 10:30 – 11:30am
- Castanets and Choreography: Sundays 11:30am to 12:30pm
Dance Complex (536 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA (studio 7)
- 1 Workshop (6 classes): $ 108 . Save 10%
- 2 Workshops (12 classes): $204. Save $15%
- Full Workshop (18 classes): $290. Save 20%.